Studies have shown that jumping on a rebounder (mini-trampoline) can have multiple health benefits and can be a great start to your day. Get the blood circulating, wake up your metabolism, and set your day up to win - let's get jumping!
The following are some of the other amazing benefits of rebounding:
- Increases the capacity for breathing
- Circulates oxygen throughout the body
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Encourages the production of red blood cells
- Supports the circulation of your lymphatic system
- Stimulates and speeds up metabolism
- Enhances digestion
- Sharpens ability to learn and retain information
- Helps with sleep and relaxation
- Great for skeletal system and increasing bone mass
- More than twice as effective as running without the extra stress on the ankles and knees
- Increases endurance on a cellular level
- Helps improve balance by stimulating the vestibule in the middle ear
- Increases muscle tone and density
- Energizes entire body
- Relaxes and focuses the mind
On top of all of these amazing benefits, it's easy to get started! All you need to do is purchase a rebounder and start jumping for 15 minutes or more a day. Start at your own pace and only do as much as you feel your body can support. It is recommended to do it in the morning so that you have an abundance of energy to have a great day!
Ps. If you want to take your rebounding to another level, use your jump time to think of 5 to 10 things you're grateful for. This will put you in a state where fear nor doubt can exist and will make your jump time fly by!